Wednesday, March 17, 2010

VJ Samsonite's "New Music Song of the Day and Debut" is...


So, this is my blog, and I have essentially made a Vlog (that is video web-log) already, so I figured that I am so into music and have a strong to desire to share music I like (who doesn't), along with the fact that radio stations in the USA just don't play any real diversity of artists or new music (plus or minus 5 years) that Americans have really been missing out on. So Doctor Evil has prescribed us Yanks a daily injection of high quality new music, and thats just a start! I am going to start doing some posts as my alter ego "DJ Samsonite" (daily if possible) of new artists and songs that I think deserve some extra coverage. Also note that I will still be posting multiple topics on my vlog, not just exclusively music or anything else. Seeing that youtube has the music videos, this is the format I will be using on my posts. So here goes...
*****This first post is a song called "Magic," by New Zealand artist Ladyhawke. For those of you who haven't heard of her, yes there was an 80's movie with Matthew Broderick called Ladyhawke, and no I don't know if that is where she got her name. This chick rocks! She won an ARIA music award in 2009 for best breakthrough single and self-titled album, but I really don't have lots of facts for you. In fact for all these artists I post, and for all those obsessive critics out there, if you really want to know "stats and facts" about about them just check them out on wikipedia. Now there is one remix of this song that I like called the "Swiss Remix," but I like the original better, and yes, I have created a wonderful movie-mash with this song as well, but keep that on the DL... Check it out*****




**check in here daily for all your new music needs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment