Saturday, March 27, 2010

VJ Samsonite's "Hot New Music" song of the day is....



..."Fire" by U.K. indie rock band Kasabian. Yes that's right, another award winning rock band from the U.K.! I told you there wouldn't be many from the USA, although I do actually have a few on my list. This band has been around since 1999, and the song "Fire" comes off of their West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum album (released in 2008), and if that isn't a unique album title, then I don't know what is...This song is interesting because it starts out sounding a bit slow and then hits you with a harder more increased energetic chorus, which I notice quite a few bands and songs doing these days; that is the song starts out not so energetic and possibly even shy-sounding, but then a high-energy chorus kicks in out of no-where (this is especially notable in Pendulum's new hit song, will post later on). Anyways, I really dig this song and will post a few other Kasabian songs on future posts, so without further ado, I spit Hot Fiahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment