Saturday, March 20, 2010

VJ Samsonite's New Music Song of the Day is...


..."I Don't Want to Party (Party)," by Aussie indie rock duo Philadelphia Grand Jury. Yes, I know the name makes them sound American, but they ain't, this duo hails at us from their sunny + beachy hometown of Sydney, Australia. In fact I realized that these first 3 new music posts I have done are quite diverse, in terms of the band's countries of origin, and thus I will make sure that tomorrow's new song comes from a band from yet another country. Getting back to the "Philly Jays," they are quite a talented duo with a fresh new rock sound and clearly have talent. This song is my favorite by them yet, and they keep on impressing me all of the time. The album, called "Hope is for Hopers," came out last year and hit number 34 on the ARIA albums chart. This Aussie duo deserves some coverage and some airtime for sure, check out the song below (sorry no video to this one yet):

No comments:

Post a Comment