Sunday, June 6, 2010

And the "Hot New Music" song of the day is....

...Two Weeks, by American folk-rock group Grizzly Bear. Grizzly Bear are based out of Brooklyn, New York and consist of Edward Droste (vocals, guitar, omnichord, keyboard), Daniel Rossen (vocals, guitar, keyboards), Chris Taylor (bass, backing vocals, various instruments, producer) and Christopher Bear (drums, backing vocals). Two Weeks is a single, and was released in May 2009. I've been randomly selecting songs from my playlist so hopefully you are all enjoying some of this stuff and getting some stuff you may not have otherwise heard. I have been making the little bio's (which are just summaries from Wikipedia really) shorter and shorter as I really don't find the details all that interesting, so I might just start doing the very basics like I did on this post. All though I will try to add a bit more info for the 80's posts, as they are tend to have a bit more history to them by nature. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment