Saturday, July 24, 2010

#71 of VJ Samsonite's Top 100 80's Dance Hits Countdown!

We're Baaackk!! And now to present to you #71 of the TOP 100 80'S DANCE HITS COUNTDOWN (by yours truly) is the song. Now, some of these artists are already repeating and I haven't even reached down to #50 yet, so just know that I am basing these rankings on the songs, not the artists, and as you all know its done in a very professional and accurate manner with crazy mathematical formuli and....not really. So, the song is.... Point of No Return, by American duo (and married couple) Nu Shooz. Now, I know what your thinking, didn't Exposé do the hit 80's song called Point of No Return, and my answer for you is yes they did. However, Portland Oregon based 80's wonder Nu Shooz made a great dance hit by the same name which received much acclaim. Now, you may be disappointed by this, and I am not making any promises, but the Exposé song may appear on this countdown later on, unless it doesn't. So who knows...all we know for now is that #71 is the Nu Shooz, Point of No Return. As I mentioned on the previous post, which came in at #83, this hit came off of their 1986 album release titled Poolside. I encourage you to look to that previous post for more info on the band and such. Enjoy your Nu Shooz.

No comments:

Post a Comment