Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mentionable Mashups: "Like, OMG Baby (Capital FM Summertime Ball Mashup)"

I have recently come across some more really good mash-up music videos, and I would like to give them props here on my vlog. The basic concept behind a remixed video or mash-up video is that an expert VJ has edited music and video together to produce something that did not exist before out of the synergy of two or more artists. That said, I came across all the mash-ups I have found on VJ Brewski's site (who's vlog/blog appears on my blog list in the sidebar). The following mashup is quite good and I found it at VJ Brewski's facebook page, so look there if you like what you see, and I will be posting more as I come across them, free advertising is always a good thing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment