Monday, September 13, 2010

Song of the Day for September 13th, 2010: "Howlin' for You" by The Black Keys

And the song is... Howlin' for You by American Blues rock duo The Black Keys. The Black Keys have been posted on this vlog before, but I will refresh the memory as I can't even seem to locate the past  posts I've done of them. They are Dan Auerbach (vocalist/guitarist) and Patrick Carney (drummer/producer), and they formed in 2001 out of Akron, Ohio. This song can be found as the 4th track on their latest album release titled Brothers, which officially hit the stores on May 18th, 2010. I might just add that I reckon the Black Keys are one of the top new artists out there, and they bring us back to a sound that was lost in the 1960's but also with new elements which seems to be what defines great new music. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment