Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Song of the Day for September 21st, 2010: "Every June" by My Fiction

And the song of the day is...Every June, by Aussie Indie-electronica-rock band My Fiction. My Fiction consists of Eric Robinson  (Vocals, Guitar), Mike Willmett (Bass, Synth and Percussion), Danny Murphy (Drums, Vocals, SPD-S), and James Laubscher (Guitars, Vocals) and they originate out of Brisbane, Queensland in Australia. Every June was released on their FireRomanceFire albume in 2010 by SUGARRUSH RECORDS. If you want more info or a few free mp3 downloads by this band you can check their info page here. Now, my search bar doesn't seem to work anymore (thanks to the brilliance of google) so I can't remember if I've already posted this song, but I CBF either. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment