Friday, October 22, 2010

Song for October 22nd, 2010: "Balloons" by Foals (2007)

And the song for today is...Balloons by English indie-rock group Foals. Foals are a 5-piece indie rock band from Oxford, England, which has been active since 2005 and consists of members Yannis Philippakis (Vocals, Guitar, Percussion), Jack Bevan (Drums), Jimmy Smith (Guitar), Edwin Congreave (Keyboard, Backing Vocals), and Walter Gervers (Bass Guitar and Backing Vocals). Balloons is not a new song, as it appeared in their 2007 release debut studio album titled Antitodes. I mostly try to post newish stuff on this vlog/blog, that is stuff usually from within a year or two of release, but if I stumble across something I've missed I figure that its my party and I'll cry if I want to. The Foals have a newer album titled Total Life Forever which was released this year, so I will perhaps try posting a single or two on here at some point. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment