Wednesday, October 6, 2010

VJ Samsonite's Top 15 80's Songs for Your Halloween Party! : 80's Halloween Songs (must plays for your Halloween Party!)

Oi! We will get back down to the Top 100 Countdown shortly, but first I have had a few people as me about what music they might play at their upcoming Halloween Parties, and I have also been working on a lengthy play-list of mine own which consists of music from many decades and genres (not just 80's). But seeing that this is 'Your 80's Music Authority' I had felt it my duty to enlist a Top 15 80's Halloween Songs To Play at Your Party in list format. And so, Without any further ado.....






1.) "Thriller" by Michael Jackson (1983) (note: This one is a must! Its a true 80's Halloween staple-song, and if your Halloween party doesn't play it, then it ain't a Halloween party at all!)
2.) "Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell (1984)
3.) "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo (1985)
4.) "Peek-A-Boo" by Siouxsie & the Banshees (1988)
5.) "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr. (1984)
6.) "Dead Souls" by Joy Division (1980)
7.) "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo (1985)
8.) "Lost in the Shadows" by Lou Gramm (1987)
9.) "Bad Ghostbusters" by Michael Jackson & Ray Parker Jr. (1987) (note: it seems arduous to locate a high quality version of this song?)
10.) "Sweet Dreams (Dance Remix or Original Mix)" by Eurythmics (1983)
11.) "I Got You" by Split Endz (1980)
12.) "Sex Dwarf" by Soft Cell (1981)
13.) "Living on a Video" by Trans X (1981)
14.) "Shout at the Devil" by Motley Crue (1983)
15.) "People are Strange" by Echo & The Bunnymen (1987)

Well that's a start anyways, I could keep going and going but I think I have given you all a good starter-list to warm up your Halloween Parties. Cheers everyone, I Hope this helps ring in All-Hallows Even 2010, and perhaps even some future ones too.

***I just want to note here that I will be posting a Top 20 (or so) 80's Christmas Songs in December, so stay tuned***

**This very same post and more 80's posts can be found at my other Vlog here**

No comments:

Post a Comment