Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Song for November 30th, 2010: "I'm Not the One" by The Black Keys

Today's song is....I'm Not the One, by American blues-rock duo The Black Keys. The Black Keys have been around for awhile now, they formed in Akron, Ohio back in 2001 and have released 8 studio albums a 2 EP's in that time. That is including the collaboration album they did just recently with several R&B and hip hop artists titled Blakroc, which I would highly recommend checking out if you haven't already. Also, the Black Keys are a duo consisting of vocalist/guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer/producer Patrick Carney. I'm Not the One comes off of their latest album release titled Brothers (released in May 2010). I highly recommend checking out the whole album if you like this style of music, as well as their past albums. Keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment