Monday, December 6, 2010

Brief Movie Review for "Due Date" (2010)

Due Date (2010)
**** 4/5 stars

Thaat's right, I am actually doing a little review for a recent movie...I know...I finally dragged my arse to the cinema and saw something, will have to do it again soon, Tron-3D-style! But back to Due Date... actually quite a funny movie! I would say this one is definitely worth watching once, and has some quality comedy to it (whatever that means). The theme of the cross-country drive involving a comedy duo (such as Planes, Trains and Autmobiles, or Dumb and Dumber) is not a new idea or comedy movie theme, but Downey Jr. and Galifianakis manage to pull it off in a unique way which still makes it a good comedy escape. I recommend this one, and I would watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment