Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brief Book Review for 'Creating Money' (1988) (book by Author's Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer)

Book = Creating Money: Attracting Abundance (1988)
Authors = Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer
5/5 Stars ***** 

Ok, so I just finished reading this book, titled Creating Money by authors Sanaya Roman and Duance Packer for the 6th time!! I read somewhere that advertising company research over the years has revealed that if you are exposed to a commercial or an idea/set of ideas 5-6 times or more that the ideas and their underlying assumptions/suggestions start to absorb subconsciously in the viewer/reader. That is exactly why I have read this book for the 6th time (all in the last 2 years), as it really contains so many new beliefs about money and abundance and how all that works in life that I now choose to have as my own thoughts and beliefs. I am also writing this review in the hopes of inspiring at least a few of you to at least check the book out and thus have a real opportunity to change some things, as well as to shake loose some of the more unhappy rigid structures/patterns in your live's. Now, don't get me wrong here, this book isn't going to guarantee you will get rich or anything so common like that. What this book might do, and has done for me, is help you begin to think of money and material abundance as well as spiritual abundance in new ways that can help you to evolve out of your old life-long patterns/habits surrounding money and everyday living (particularly those that you would deep down love to change). So there is my sales-pitch if you can call it that, but I must say that this book is really just a beginning, as there is a lot of work to be done to re-program your own deep-seated beliefs and stubborn patterns, and it requires that you actually be open to new ideas and new possibilities instead of thinking that you already know it all. For me, it has been a long process, but I have started to see small changes here and there, and in real life, and in my own experience that is how it seems to work, small forward steps here and there that add up to larger changes over a period of time. So, with all of that said, I highly recommend this book to all of you who are open to expanding your reality and to opening up to new ideas. I believe that William Shakespeare said it best: "There are more things in heaven and earth...Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." -Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167


Click here to check out Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer's website for more information about them and their works.

No comments:

Post a Comment