Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fragrance Review for 'Burberry Men's Cologne' (1995)

Cologne = Burberry Eu De Toilette Spray (For Men)
Brand = Burberry (London, 1995)
Rating = 5/5 Stars

Another great men's cologne, in fact I probably won't even rate ones I don't like so all the ones that appear on this vlog are likely to be winners. However, do note that I have a bit of a cologne addiction so I am always checking out new ones and comparing them, thus this section of the vlog. Burberry men's cologne has a brighter scent that could go either as sporty or dressy, thus its versatile. This fragrance was released in 1995 and its been described as a blend of cedar, sandalwood, mint, lavender, and amber (which I believe gives it its punch). This scent lasts all day long when I have worn it. I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment