Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fragrance Review for 'Allure Homme Sport' Cologne For Men (2004)

Fragrance = Allure Homme Sport for men (2004)
Brand = Chanel 
Rating = 5/5 
  
Now, I have many favorite fragrances, and I will review them all, but Allure Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) for men is one of my favorite favorites for sure.This pungent and sporty fragrance was introduced by Chanel in 2004 and it is one that will most definitely announce your presence when you enter a room. This brilliant fragrance lasts all day long, so I recommend it to those of you who are looking to receive comments on how good you smell and also who want one that lasts (T'is not for the timid or subtle). It has been described as containing cedar, orange, aqua, white musk, amber, and tonka bean...so basically you have to smell it, and it is most definitely sporty, casual, or dressy. I highly recommend this fragrance to those who want to noticed.




No comments:

Post a Comment