Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Brief Movie Review for 'Pandorum' (2009)

Director = Christian Alvart
Rating = 2.5/5 Stars **'

The basic plot for this film is that 2 flight crew members on a deep-space mission wake up out of their extended sleeping pods to discover their spaceship and crew have disappeared and that something is very wrong. This movie wasn't quite what I expected it was going to be as I was expecting more a psychological thriller as opposed to a super-zombies in space movie (I suppose I should have watched the trailer in this case), and basically this is 'Resident Evil' in space (although if you watch it to the end you realize they aren't actually in space at all), and the super-human zombies look the same as the ones in that movie. If you like sci-fi action/thriller movies such as 'I Am Legend,' 'Aliens,' or 'Resident Evil,' with the graphic violence and suspenseful chasing scenes then you will at least find this one entertaining to watch through once, and that is what the movie is like if you didn't already know. I wouldn't watch this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment