Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Brief Book Review for 'I: Reality and Subjectivity' by Author Dr. David R. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D. (2003)

Published: 2003 

This book is another metaphysical masterpiece by Dr. David R. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., and it is all about reality, the universe, God, consciousness, metaphysics, etc. and addresses just about every topic you can come across. I just finished reading in a third time and I highly recommend this book to everyone. I believe that most of you readers out there will find it compelling, even if you are not privy to the science of applied kinesiology, and you will still find that you begin to have deeper understandings about the nature of our reality and of consciousness after reading this book. I personally feel that this book has expanded my own reality and understandings of it, along with many other authors and books (i.e. Walsch, Tolle, Ruiz, Roman, ACIM etc.) of a similar genre, and has really helped to round out the extraneous factors and questions I've always had about the meaning of life, God, metaphysics, philosophy, etc.. If you are seriously considering checking this book out I would firstly recommend reading Dr. Hawkins's Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior book first, as the two read together deliver a powerful understanding. Check this book out even if it doesn't sound interesting, there is something beneficial for everyone who reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment