Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Brief Movie Review for 'The Hangover' (2009)

Director: Todd Phillips
Rating: 3.9/5 Stars ***'

Allright, so after many people telling me how good this movie was, and then hearing that the sequel is already old hat, I decided to finally watch the first one. I must say that this movie was funny and worth watching once, although I doubt I will watch the sequel as its been reviewed by others as a just quick and easy money-maker for Hollywood, and just a poor re-make of the first one. What makes this movie funny really isn't the situations or the formulas, but the actors and their ability to play off of each other well, which I think most people would find funny. So, watch the first one at least, its good to have a dose of humor once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment