Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sneaks' Book Reviews: 'Kryon: The End Times (New Information for Personal Peace) (Kryon Book 1) (1993)

Book: Kryon:The End Times: New Information for Personal Peace (Kryon Book 1)
Author: Lee Carroll 

Year: 1993
It has been a long damn while since I last posted a book review, so here is one I recently read. I have been re-reading lots of books I already read many times in the past and just haven't been keeping up on the reviews for them. The Kryon books, are a series of channeled writings by author Lee Carroll, which I personally have found to be quite enlightening and positive in terms of the visions for humanity's future here on Planet Earth. I am writing specifically for book one of that series, as there are many Kryon books and this first one was originally published back in 1993, yet it is highly and most relevant for our current times of rapid change and global transformation. For those who are open-minded and looking to hear some positive visions and information for humanity, check out this book. Also, these are available in audiobook format too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment