Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Your Weekly Song Post: 'I Feel Better' by Gotye (2011)

The daily song post has been turing into the weekly or bi-weekly post as of late due to my being busy, so this week's first feature song is I Feel Better by Australian musician Gotye. Gotye (Wouter De Backer) is multi-instrumental musician originally from Belgium but who now identifies himself as Australian and has been active in the music scene circa 2001. He is also one of the primary members of Melbourne-based pop-band The Basics. I Feel Better is a single off of his latest album Making Mirrors, which was released on August 19th, 2011. I really like the 50's-60's sound he has captured as well as the Catalan-sounding horns at the beginning of the song. If you like what you've heard, than be sure to head to Gotye's official website HERE for more music and artist info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment