Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10th, 2010

Ahoy there! You know, I have been at this vlog/blog for a few months now and I have made it essentially a music post site. Now, I am going to keep up with that, but I also am going to start doing these whenever I remember to, that is daily posts of my thoughts and ideas or whatever. Really, since its my blog/vlog I will be writing about all sorts of stuff. I've been keeping up with my astrologer's site a bit, his name is Steve Judd and his site is here, and I have found his daily blog and monthly posts to be quite accurate and good. Steve doesn't spend a lot of time trying to predict doom and gloom, but he talks more about the energies, alignments, and what kinds of basic effects these have on individuals and collective groups of people and the planet as a whole. The reason I bring it up at all is that May-Sept. of 2010 is what Steve has referred to as a time of "Accelerated Change," for humanity and individuals, and the alignments of the planets from May to September this year are in such a way that only occurs once every 70,000 years, so it is no doubt an interesting time. I might say that your beliefs create your reality, and that believing that stuff leads one to see world events and things (many of which are always happening anyway, we are just usually not paying much attention) in a particular light. So, I would like to recommend his blog for all y'all who have time enough on your hands to ponder what it all means. I just started reading a great fiction book that my brother recommended called "The Traveller," by super-secret underground author and possibly and inter-dimensional being going by the alias of John Twelve Hawks (bravo), which is sort of like Underworld or the Matrix- where there is a secret society of warriors that "stay off the grid" and fight another secret society that really controls everything, good escapist stuff, and if its realistic, than cool enough to make a good movie series out of I suppose. I would like to add that I was stoked to see Rafael Nadal win the French Open, and we have the NBA Finals going as well as the World Cup happening, lots of games to distract and entertain us all brilliantly. Also, don't be shy in commenting, I don't bite.
-Doc Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment