Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fragrance Review for 'Davidoff Cool Water Game' Cologne for Men (2006)

Fragrance = Cool Water Game for men (2006)
Brand = Davidoff
Rating = 4.5/5 Stars ****

This brief fragrance review is for Davidoff's Cool Water Game cologne, for men. I love this fragrance as it has that fresh/sporty/summery tone to it that if summed up into one word would be 'refreshing.' There is also a hint of watermelon or something similar which adds well to the over-all tone of freshness. Cool, easy going, and refreshing are all characteristics that I enjoy in people, and in this case in fragrances too. I discovered this fragrance when buying another fragrance as the store gave me a free sample of body wash/shampoo for this fragrance and I really liked it. I have read others complain about the scent not lasting more than a couple of hours, but in my experience it has lasted just as long as most of my other colognes, which is about 10 hours/most of the day. Be sure to check this fragrance out if you like fresh and sporty fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment