Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sneaks' Movie Reviews: 'Hellboy' (2004)

My Rating: 7/10 Stars *******
Yes, I know, I am still way behind on my movies list, so once again will try to post more reviews to catch up with what I've been watching (and so many good ones too), but no more than one per day. Hellboy was quite a bit better than I expected it to be. A sci-fi action flick about Hellboy (comic book character) who, along with his team of special beings has to face monsters and villains from all time periods to save the world from destruction and demonic invasion. Definitely check this one out if you are looking for some sci-fi action/comedy to watch. Its kind of too good to miss, so just make sure you watch it at some point :) Hard to believe its an 8 year old movie already!

No comments:

Post a Comment