Monday, January 17, 2011

Featured Song of the Day = 'Wilson' by The Salvadors

Today's featured song is Wilson by Adelaide based Australian indie-pop group The Salvadors. The Salvadors consist of first names only Tom ( vocals/guitar), Eddy (guitar), Jeff (bass guitar), Eugine (drums), and Cat (keyboards). The Salvadors certainly are making waves in Oz, and I recommend you check out this song as well as their others, which incidentally are available on ITunes and Amazon right now. Wilson is a more recent single, released in November, 2010. If you like what you heart I would also recommend that you to go to their Unearthed Page HERE for more band info as well as the fact that there are still some free and legal MP3 downloads by the Salvadors available on that page as well. Also, be sure to check out their Myspace page HERE. Everytime I hear the name Wilson, it makes me think of that Tom Hanks movie and the volleyball he names Wilson...I know, I know...just enjoy the song everybody. Misspent Youth Ep

No comments:

Post a Comment